Banana bread is the ultimate comfort food! 🍌There is something about its flavours and adding your favourite toppings that make it the perfect companion for morning coffee (or a nighttime movie).
1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 banana, peeled and sliced vertically
3 ripe bananas
2 eggs at room temperature
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups oat flour
Sprinkle of salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
- Prepare a loaf pan by spraying it with non-stick oil or line it with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a bowl, mash the bananas with a fork trying to work out as many of the chunks as possible. The smoother the better!
- Add in the eggs, oil, and vanilla extract. Mix well until incorporated.
- Add the flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder. Fold everything in with a spatula, being careful not to overmix.
- Pour unto the loaf pan and lay in the sliced bananas
- Sprinkle the remaining toppings.
- Bake your loaf for approximately 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool in the pan, then slice and dig in!