Easter is finally here, and if you are scrambling to find the perfect egg design for your upcoming family lunch or dinner, then look no further! These spring fling Easter Eggs take just minutes to make and require no more than 4 supplies. With that in mind, pick up what you need and get crackin’!
2 sheets pink or pastel coloured tissue paper, folded in 4
1 flower-shaped paper cutter
1 foam brush
white craft glue, must dry clear
4 eggs, white, hard-boiled
- Have your tissue paper folded and ready, then hole-punch it several times.Take all the tissue that has collected in the whole-puncher tray and put it aside.
- Take your hard-boiled egg and cover one side with glue using the foam brush. Dab the cut-out flowers on to the surface with your finger, making sure that the layers separate each time you dab. Aim to form a line as you go along.
- Let dry and repeat on the other side. Follow these steps one egg at a time.
- Once they have all dried, you can add a thing layer of glue over the trail of flowers to smooth them out.
- When ready, display them in your favourite basket or tray, and even use them as a centerpiece!
Style is served!