Ever wanted to combine all of your favourite ingredients into one flavourful bite? Yeah, sometimes that may not turn out to be the best combination or you’ll end up with (in my case) caramel pizza fries —anyone want to challenge me on this?
The best way to pack all your faves in one punch is with cookie bars! Layer all the coordinated flavours you’d like. My pick? Crunchy graham crackers, crisp oats, decadent semi-sweet chocolate, and tropical, chewy coconut.
2 cups Graham crackers
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup oats
1 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup Sweetened shredded coconut
1 can condensed milk
1. In a food processor, combine your graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Pulse until combined.
2. In a parchment paper lined 8×8 pan, evenly spread out the graham cracker butter mixture. Pat down with your hands.
3. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes.
4. Once the crust is baked and cooled, layer your oats, followed by the chocolate chips, pour the condensed milk evenly over the entire mix, then add the coconut.
5. Bake for at degrees 375 Fahrenheit until coconut is golden brown, approximately 15 minutes.
6. Let cool completely, and cut with a knife warmed in hot water.
Style is served!