Ever scramble for something to serve to impromptu guests? These healthy, customized air fryer tortilla chips are the perfect game night or girls’ night addition, and are ready in minutes! 🕒
2 medium-sized flour tortillas
2 tbsp spicy olive oil
2 tbsp taco seasoning
- Preheat your air fryer at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Brush your tortillas on both sides with the spicy olive oil
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice each tortilla in 8 sections (first in 4 sections, and then each of those in 2)
- Move these to a bowl, and sprinkle with the taco seasoning
- Toss around until fully coated (you can cover the bowl with a plate even, and shake shake shake!)
- Place in the pre-heated air fryer and fry for 5-8 minutes. Pause the air fryer a few times to toss the chips in order to ensure even frying.
- Let cool and enjoy with your favourite dip!
📝 Note: You can make these with other flavours: swap the spicy oil for lemon-flavoured one and add in Greek seasoning, or use butter and cinnamon sugar instead.
Leave a Reply