If you’re looking for a snack or have unexpected company, these brie jam bundles are delicious and quick to make (only minutes in the air fryer)
1 sheet of puff pastry (defrosted)
2 tbsp apricot jam
1/2 wheel of brie, cubed
1 egg yolk, beaten
1. Take your defrosted puff pastry sheet and unroll it on a lightly floured surface (like a counter). Cut it into even squares.
2. Place a square of brie in the middle of each square, followed by 1/4 tsp of them jam.
3. Take the 4 corners of the puff pastry and connect them in the middle, then twist.
4. Brush the beaten egg yolk over the twisted bundles
5. Preheat your air fryer at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 3 minutes.
6. Spray down the air fryer basket with cooking spray and place your bundles inside. Air fry for 5-7 minutes.
7. Let cool for a few minutes before enjoying!
Leave a Reply