We all get that chocolate craving once in a while. Wait, scratch the last part. It probably kicks in more often than we care to admit. But a better solution would be to swap that candy bar for something with a little less sugar, like these super-seed dark chocolate clusters.
They’re filled with nothing but natural ingredients and flavours. Sweet cranberries and savoury orange zest combine with the crunch of pumpkin and sunflower seeds to create a rich taste without the guilt! So try this simple, home-made recipe that is not only good for you, but also has the potential to impress even those with the pickiest sweet tooth.
1 pack semi-sweet baker’s chocolate
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup unsalted, raw pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup toasted, salted sunflower seeds
1 orange, zest
1. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Melt the chocolate in a metal bowl over a pot of boiling and steaming water.
3. Using a tablespoon, scoop the chocolate and place round drops onto the parchment paper.
4. Sprinkle the cranberries, orange zest, and seeds while the chocolate is still molten.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and stick into the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour, or until ready to snack on! Then simply remove, and enjoy.
Style is served!