To close out Veggie Month on ThePoshDish, here’s the third recipe! And because it’s also Halloween, why not use it as a healthy treat for a party –kids and kids-at-heart will be equally happy to taste it. Sure, it’s not candy but it’s the most fun way to avoid a sugar rush. Not to mention, an excellent bread-free alternative to bruschetta for any occasion to come.
2 medium zucchinis
2 tbsp olive oil
1 green onion
½ cup goat cheese
3 tbsp Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wash and cut the zucchinis in half, horizontally
- Wash and dice your tomatoes, basil, and onions
- In a small bowl, mix the tomatoes, with the olive oil, green onions, and
- Place spoonfuls of the mix onto the zucchini halves.
- Crumble the goat cheese and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 45 minutes, and enjoy!
So whether you savour them as a Halloween treat or an everyday snack, keep this recipe on the ready for a bread-free alternative to bruschetta.
Style is served!
Leave a Reply