Let’s be honest, veggies aren’t always at the top of everyone’s culinary lust list 😜 When you’re thinking of indulgent meals many other things come to mind: succulent steak, crisp bacon, and all things deep-fried. But the older I get, the more I realize that there are other options out there that make veggies more fun, including veggie burgers with patties from @whollyveggie.
Burger & toppings:
1 box of Herby Garlic Greens Wholly Veggie patties (4 in one box)
4 leaves of red kale
1/2 red onion
4 slices Blue cheese
1 cup pickled parsnips
1/2 cup plain yoghurt
1 clove of garlic
1 tbsp mayonnaise
2 tsp finely chopped dill
- In a medium bowl, combine the yoghurt with the mayonnaise and stir well.
- Add the finely chopped garlic, followed by the dill. Stir until combined.
- Finish off with the splash of lime.
- Toast the buns or grill them for extra crunch.
- Grill your Wholly Veggie burger in a pan or on the BBQ, until you have some nice, golden-brown grill marks.
- Start your layering with the red kale, followed by the parsnips.
- Add the patty, then a slice of blue cheese.
- Top off with a tablespoon of the sour cream dill dressing, and the red onion.
- Sandwich all the good stuff with the top part of the bun, and bite in!
Follow @theposhdish on Instagram for more recipes!