Burgers are great, right? But you can make them even better with some simple substitutions, and maybe have a second serving because they’re that healthy — only 390 calories (so you’ll never choose fast-food alternatives again). With less bread, and no meat this one is sure to satisfy most tastes, diets, and picky eaters!
4 tbsp olive oil
1 cup bread crumbs
2 thawed tilapia fillets
1 tomato, sliced
1 cup mixed greens
2 tbsp Hellman`s low fat mayo
1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp fresh dill
2 flat-bread buns, each sliced in half
- Pour the olive oil in a medium pan, and heat
- Take your thawed& rinsed tilapia fillets, and dust them with a generous coating of bread crumbs. Place them in the pan, and cook for about 5 minutes on each side, until crisp and golden brown.
- In the meantime, toast your flat-bread.
- When the fish fillets are done, place them on the slice of bread.
- For the sauce, stir the mayo, lemon, and dill in a cup and pour over the fillet
- Add the rest of your toppings(pickles, mixed greens, tomatoes) and bite in!
Style is served!