Potato, poh-tato! Believe it or not, this may just be the most popular veggie ever. Think about it –there are so many things that you can make with it. Whether you fry it, bake it, slice it, dice it or mash it, the potato is a trusty side to several dishes.
But just when you thought you’ve exhausted all recipe options, along comes a new one to try–spicy potato wedges. These are a crisp and healthy alternative to fries, and have a punch of flavour. Whether you eat them on their own or with a meal, they’re sure to live up to expectations.
2 large Yukon potatoes
1 tbsp sesame
3 tsp President’s Choice Black Label Moroccan spices
4 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Celsius.
- Slice the potatoes into wedges by cutting them vertically in half, and then into 1-inch slices.
- Lay them onto a large baking sheet, and drizzle them with the oil. Toss with your hands to ensure that they’re evenly covered.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds, followed by the Moroccan spice.
- Toss again and sprinkle more of the sesame and spice if needed.
- Place in the oven and make for 35-40 mins until golden brown, turning once halfway through.
Style is served!